- Excessive moisture in room, on walls and windows where the tumble dryer is located
- Heat pump tumble dryer
- Condenser tumble dryer
1. Make sure then that the tumble dryer is not built into, for instance, an enclosed cabinet without any ventilation.
The dryer can be installed as a free-standing unit or under the counter with the appropriate space. Refer to the user manual or separate installation leaflet supplied with your appliance. You can download user manual here.
2. Install the appliance in a room with enough space and good ventilation:
If the tumble dryer is installed in a room which is too small, condensation may occur.
- Make sure then that the room is large enough (more than roughly 10-12 m2).
- Small rooms will become quickly very hot because of the tumble dryer and the air humidity will condense on surfaces at a lower temperature.
- The problem can be rectified in many cases with good ventilation, for instance, by opening a window or a door during the drying process.
3. Do not install or use the appliance where the temperature can be less than 5°C or higher than 35°C.
- The tumble dryer gives off heat to the surroundings and if the heat hits cold walls, windows, etc., condensation/moisture will form on the cold surfaces. (It is the air humidity in the room which condenses.)
- Make sure that the tumble dryer is located in a room with a temperature of around 20°C
4. Clean the filters and door seal.
If the machine’s filters and door seal are not cleaned, they can produce an unnecessarily large amount of moisture in the room. For additional information refer to your user manual. You can download user manual here.
5. Check the door seal for possible damage.
If the door seal is damaged, this can result in an unnecessarily large amount of moisture in the room.
- To replace a damaged door seal, contact an Authorized Service Centre
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.