- Hob / cooker displays message H. It usually indicates a residual heat in the cooking zone.
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Allow the cooking zone to cool down
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the hob is cooled down, it probably indicates there is a problem in the sensor. In this case, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.