- Hob displays message F. It indicates that there is no cookware on the cooking zone, or the cookware in not suitable for induction, or the diameter of the bottom of the cookware is too small for the cooking zone.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Place a suitable cookware on your induction hob.
Refer to the article suitable induction cookware.
2. Move your cookware onto a smaller cooking zone.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.