- Hob displays one of the following error messages: E4 / E401 / E402 / E403 / E421 / E422 / E423 / E431 / E432 / E433. It indicates that overheating protection for the cooking zone is operating
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Remove either cold or hot cookware from the induction plate, if any
2. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect it and switch it back on
3. Check if the error code disappear after cool down (residual heat indicator can stay)
4. To avoid the same problem in the future, cooldown your cookware and check if it is suitable for induction cooking on the section suitable induction cookware
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.