- Hob displays message "--". It means that the automatic switch off function is operating. This happens when you do not deactivate a cooking zone, or change the heating setting or if overheating occurs.
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Allow the cooking zone to cool down.
Before using again, you must set the cooking zone to 0.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.